Investment in Miami
Your Real Estate purchase in Miami, why Investing in Miami
* Because we are here in Miami, with you even after the purchase transaction. By your side, we ensure the complete management service of your properties taking charge also of their long, mid or short-term rentals (AirBnB® type).
* Because we know that Management is the key point to success any real estate investments wherever they are.
Real estate prices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and the region remain by far the cheapest compared to other popular American megacities such as Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, New York, Washington, etc., and also European cities such as Paris, London , Dusseldorf, and so on.
Miami, shiny city with its so great climate all year round & its unparalleled energy, attracts the investors due to the expansion in the region where a lot of vibrant neighborhoods are born and other emerge from the ground at an impressive pace.
Today the conditions are ideal for buyers to find the house of their dreams financed in cash, but not only; by getting a financing from abroad or by a local loan. Indeed, the good news is that it is now possible to obtain U.S. financing by a foreign buyer under certain provisions of course.
Miami real estate market is still THE playground for foreign investors (nearly 60% of transactions in the sector according to analysts in 2020). Miami is a buyer’s market with periods of adjustment, particularly at the moment post-COVID period.
Florida is today the most dynamic state in the United States, ahead of Texas. Miami and more broadly the Southeast region being the most coveted !
Demand is high at all price levels along with a definitely attractive tax system.
– About 2% of costs of the acquisition amount upon purchase,
– Amortization of the amount of the property over 27 ½ years,
– No double taxation (Franco-American convention of August 31, 1994),
– 20% taxe on capital gains,
– Usual cost deductions, etc,
– More info click here
Miami Global Reach
Miami is home to more than 1,100 multinational corporations. More than 40 percent of North American, South American, Central American and Caribbean exports pass through Miami Customs.
With a population of 125 countries, 68 languages spoken and an international trade that reaches $72 billion per year with a non-stop progress ($221 billion in South-East Florida).
Miami has an unmistakable international presence.
Investment assets and strong rental demand
- Invest Safely & Rent, thanks to a strong rental demand,
- Florida is a state of long-term growth,
- Long-term economic and demographic trends continue to promote Florida,
- The economists predict that Florida will be the third most populated state in the United States in a few years,
- Florida has been in the lead for the rapid growth in the United States for 70 years. The state has been often in the top four according to census data,
- Population growth will continue to provide a foundation for other economic developments such as new technologies with increasing revenues.
All of these trends are positive indicators of real estate growth.
This makes Florida one of the most prosperous State in term of real estate purchase and leasing.
A focal point for immigration
According to the Office of Economics and Business at the University of Florida; even with a slowdown in national economic growth, the increase in Florida’s population is at the same level as it was in the 1990s. About 317,000 people a year between 2010 and 2020.
This means a large number of buyers and tenants for the Florida real estate market.
This reality translates into this advice to buyers, “do not wait too long !”